Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Chicken & Rice - Monday May 20th
Organic Ingredients, Organic Veggies. Antibiotic & Hormone Free Chicken
High Protein Balsamic Tofu & Mushroom - Monday May 20th
Organic Veggies, Organic Ingredients
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Free of Common Allergens
Daily Hot Entrée:
Spaghetti & FieldRoast Vegan Italian Sausage - Monday May 20th
Vegan Meat, Field Day Pasta Sauce
Contains Wheat & Soy
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher May 23, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher May 30, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher June 6, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher June 13, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Open Jam (Acoustic Strings) June 15, 2019 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm