Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Salmon Black Bean Stew - Tues., Nov. 13th
Organic Ingredients, Organic Veggies, Alaskan Wild Caught Salmon
Wheatberry Red Pepper & Cauliflower - Tues., Nov. 13th
Organic Veggies, Organic Ingredients, Vegan
Common Allergens: Wheat
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Free of Common Allergens
Daily Hot Entrée:
- Hot Bar Special offered Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- GREEN CAMPUS PROJECT'S INSECT DINNER November 14, 2018 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher November 15, 2018 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Open Jam (Acoustic Strings) November 17, 2018 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher November 29, 2018 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Open Jam (Acoustic Strings) December 15, 2018 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm