Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Vegan "chicken" and Broccoli - Sat. April 20
Organic Ingredients, Organic Veggies. Vegan
Allergens: Soy, wheat
Bacon Mushroom - Sat. April 20
Organic Veggies, Local Bacon
Contains: Dairy and Wheat
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Free of Common Allergens
Daily Hot Entrée:
- Hot Bar Available Monday Wednesday & Friday
- Open Jam (Acoustic Strings) April 20, 2019 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher April 25, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher May 2, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher May 9, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher May 16, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm