Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Tangy Quinoa w/ Purple Cauliflower - Thursday, June 21st
Contains: No Common Allergens, Vegan
Smoked Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper & Dill - Thursday, June 21st
Free caught Alaskan Salmon, Organic Veggies
Contains: No Common Allergens
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
organic ingredients, vegan, free of common allergens
Daily Hot Entrée:
- Hot Bar Special offered Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Make Music Day: Platteville June 21, 2018 - 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Grumpy Goats Farm olive oil tasting June 21, 2018 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher June 28, 2018 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher July 5, 2018 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Lonesome Stone Milling (Lunchtime) Demo July 27, 2018 - 10:30am to 1:30pm